INFORMATION REFERRED TO IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLE 13-14 OF THE GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679
Careful attention to the security and confidentiality of customer data is a priority for us. We consider the information relating to your person, your orders and purchases made by you to be strictly confidential and we undertake not to disclose or sell the information in our possession to outside companies for promotional purposes.
- to third party companies whose products or services are offered or sold through the Site;
- to couriers or forwarders in charge of the delivery of products purchased through the Site;
- banks and companies that manage national or international payment circuits through which online payments are made for products purchased through the Site;
- to consultants or professionals who may be responsible for the installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, management of the hardware and software of the Site or which the Owners use for the provision of their services;
- to public and/or private subjects, natural and/or legal persons (legal, administrative and fiscal consultancy firms, Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labour Offices, etc.), if the communication is necessary or functional to the correct fulfilment of the contractual obligations undertaken, as well as the obligations deriving from the law.
From the Data Controllers it is possible to obtain an updated list of the subjects who process your data as data processors or persons in charge of processing. The processing of personal data will be carried out in the manner and with the appropriate tools to ensure the security and confidentiality of data, in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. In particular, all technical, IT, organisational, logistical and procedural security measures will be adopted, as provided for by Legislative Decree 196/2003, so that the minimum level of data protection required by law is guaranteed, allowing access only to the persons in charge of processing by the Data Controller or Managers appointed by the Data Controller.
Data controller is:
HOTEL SANTA MARIA Via S.S. 18 – 87032 AMANTEA (CS), VAT no. 00231580788, all requests and requests relating to the processing of personal data can be addressed to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 we inform you that the user has the right to obtain without delay, by the owners of the processing of personal data:
- confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- the indication: 1) the origin of the personal data; 2) the purposes and methods of processing; 3) the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; 4) the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2; 5) the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing; 6) the updating, rectification or, when interested therein, integration of data; 7) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; 8) certification that the operations referred to in paragraphs 6. and 7. have been brought to the knowledge, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The person concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.